Are you in any relationship currently? Or are you part of the #God when geng#?
Can you imagine cooking a meal, and there are no spices like your Maggi, curry, thyme, salt or even your crayfish? Pls how do you think the food will taste? Now relate it to your Relationship, you and your partner are the cook here, why not just team up and spice things up together.
If you are in any relationship, how spicy is it? Or is it boring? If it is boring and you feel you want to break up, why not just try and see if you can spice it up.
Some people feel Relationship is full of roses, even roses have thongs. Relationship Is not by how long we have stayed together but by how far we have been able to keep our relationship , communicate, and spice up things together.
As couples, you must learn to plan together, discuss the future, play together and sometimes joke around with each other, loosen up whenever you are around your partner and stop being too serious. Love is not a by – force thing, you just have to let it flow.
Some Relationship currently are at the verge of splitting up, why? Simply because the vibes, the fire is no longer there!! Why not try and spice things up to see if your Relationship can bounce back!
For anyone who has been in a long-term relationship which has lasted for long, how do you cope and how do you keep the spark alive?
Do you know that whenf you start dating someone, there is a mixed bag of emotions including butterflies in your stomach, excitement, and a sense of mystery and confusion. Just because you have been with someone for what feels like forever does not mean the relationship has to become stale or boring.Challenge yourself and the relationship by spicing things up.
HOW CAN YOU SPICE YOUR RELATIONSHIP ?
- Have you guys tried travelling together? If not, try it. Even if it is a weekend getaway, do it and work things out.
- Share your fantasies together and stop being too serious.
- Try talking deeply. Yes I know you guys talk, but you must learn to talk deeply and openly with your partner.
- Spend more times together.
- Have you tried cooking together?
- Have more sex! Stop being too uptight! He is your man, right! Loosen up but with wisdom.
- Never ever go to bed angry no matter what.
- Go for shopping together.
- Try new things together in the bedroom, kitchen, restroom and sitting room.
- Don’t hold past grudges, always forgive yourselves.
- Joke around with each other more often.
- You guys should do something that you have never done before.
- Learn to be patient with one another.
- Always use love languages to communicate, say ” I love you more”.
- Learn to do things together like eating together, bathing together and sleeping together.
- Read books or watch movies together and talk about it.
- Communicate your feelings to each other.
- Support one another’s dream.
- Surprise your partner.
- Plan a couple’s date night together.
- If you don’t pray together before, please do so.