Have you ever been in love before? Indeed love is a beautiful thing that can ever happen to anyone especially when it is with the right person.
Do you know that there is a big difference between LOVING SOMEONE and BEING IN LOVE? Hmmmm I guess you don’t know right! Well I will tell you.
Do you know you can just love someone because of how they make you feel but being in love, depends on how you make them feel, how you reciprocate this love is a matter of you being in love.
You can love someone and still not be I love with that person. loving someone means that you are only concerned about how he/she makes you feel loved, special or appreciated but being in love means you worry about how to make him/her feel loved as well because they are important to you
Falling out of love can be a very scary feeling believe me. It might feel like having noticeably less interest in your partner that you once had crazy feelings for and feeling less excited about spending time with them, even though you still care about them.
It might sound like it means you are not with the right person or like your relationship is going downhill, but the truth is, having that “falling out of love” feeling is completely normal. Let’s talk about why people fall out of love and what that really means.
Why do people fall out of love?
You might think it’s because they realize they’re not right for each other or because they argue too much or aren’t having enough sex or have feelings for someone else. These can be a very challenging issues in a relationship, but none of these is the main reason people fall out of love. But you should see this ;
- We are all humans, yes and we fall in love, so if we can fall in love then we can actually fall out of love. It is very normal.
- You have other options that seems favourable.
- You feel less appreciated by your partner.
- You feel less respected or valued by your partner.
- The vibes is no longer there! Something must have extinguished the vibes.
- You can be in love with someone else and you find yourself falling out of your present relationship.
- You have greater demands for yourself that your partner cannot even fit in.
- When your partner refuses ignorantly to perform his/her duties.
- Plans changed.
- Change of environment and taste.
- Less communication can make you fall out of love.
- They no longer feel special or see you as a special being around them.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT YOU REALLY ARE FALLING OUT OF LOVE?
- Your partner imperfections stands out (you find fault in all your partner doings).
- Your communication level with your partner diminishes.
- You suddenly have a different priority.
- You start feeling as if you are being trapped in that relationship.
- You spend less time with your partner.
- You feel apathetic.
- You are no longer attracted to the same partner you were crazy about some months ago.
- You find your partner less special.
- The thoughts of your partner leaves you, you find out that you suddenly stopped thinking about them..
- You seem not interested in working it out with your partner.
Yes you can fall in love, it’s a beautiful thing but if you are not careful, you wont even know when you find yourself falling out of love. But above all, falling in love is normal so is falling out of love. It now depends on you!!
If you really want to work it out, then you should do so and protect your love but if you feel you really need to fall out, pls do so with clear conscience.