Hey guys! Welcome to another moment with Olga!🤗
Have you ever told a lie before?
Were you caught?
Did you have trouble covering it up or maintaining it?
Did you feel good about yourself?
Today we will be talking on why it is important to always say the truth. Please read till the end and like I always advice, read with your heart so we can connect. Because it’s coming from my heart to yours💞
There was a point in my life where i got sophisticated of lies, it weighed me down!, i became over conscious of myself so as not to flop or make anyone suspect that i was lying but i wasnt enjoying it either not untill i said to myself ” babe you better own up to my actions and tell the truth” well i did and i felt this strange and heavy burden leaving me and i was super proud of myself.
TELLING THE TRUTH
Truth is the conformity to fact or accuracy. If you tell the truth all the time you don’t have to worry three months down the line about what you said three months earlier. The truth is always the truth, you don’t have to complicate your life by trying to cover up or fake it. Learn to be a truthful person so you can live longer.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TELL THE TRUTH
- Telling the truth empowers people around you to change and grow. How can people around you change if they are not told the truth. You cannot change something if you are not aware it is there. No change is possible without knowing the truth.
- Telling the truth brings you peace of mind. Always saying the truth allows you maintain a high level of integrity and brings you peace of mind. You don’t have to be bothered or worried about your lie coming to light or jump out of your skin each time you see the person you lied to. Saying the truth gives you a clear conscience.
- Telling the truth is a sign of love. Real love goes beyond lies and the desire to control or manipulate others. When we really care about our friends and family, we must be ready to tell them what they don’t want to hear. It’s true the truth hurts but when it’s coming from a place of love it will be appreciated.
- Telling the truth earns respect. Because telling the truth shows you really care for others and lack of truth shows lack of consideration for people you interact with.
- Telling the truth creates deeper connections. Accepting to tell the truth to people means that you are willing to fully express your feelings and thoughts no matter how scary it is or how insecure you feel. You appear more trustworthy and people can connect with you easily.
The truth is power. Learn to use it and start bringing more integrity in your life.
~Note, the truth might often be painful to hear and you must learn to deliver it in a way that won’t lead other people to get defensive.
If you Have read till this point, I truly appreciate you. Dont forget to drop your comments!!