You must be wondering what this SDG is all about right? Well i just came across this and decided to share to you all since we all learn everyday. Trust me, this is something we all should emulate today to make the world a better place.
But do you know if you and i can actually pick up one or more of this goals and stick to it in our daily lives, then the world will be a better place for everyone whether you are rich or not. What exactly are these goals?
The SDG is known as the sustainable development goals which are known to be the blue print we all need to practice in order to acheive a better and a more sustainable future for us all.
This goals addresses all the global challenges we face as human, these challenges includes; poverty, inequality etc. This goal was adopted by all member of the United States in the year 2015 as a universal call to action in order to end poverty, protect the world and to ensure everyone enjoys peace
We majoly have 17 Sustainable development goals and they include;
- NO POVERTY: If only you can make this goal as yours, then you will be able to reach out to other people out there and you will definitely end poverty in all form. You dont have to be super rich before you can reach out to the poor. So learn to reach out.
- ZERO HUNGER: With this, we can end hunger, acheive food security and improve nutrition thereby promoting agriculture.
- GOOD HEALTH AND WELL BEING: Ensure healthy lives and also to promte the well being of everyone.
- QUALITY EDUCATION: To ensure equitable and inclusive education which can also aid in promoting opportunities even after school.
GENDER EQUALITY: Always try and achieve a gender equality goal which can include empowering the girlchild, the women as a whole. A saying says ” what a man can do, a woman can fo it better.
- CLEAN WATER AND SANITATION: Ensure there is availability and sustainablity management of good water and good sanitation. Water you know is life.
- AFFORDABLE AND CLEAN ENERGY: Ensure that there is an acess to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for everyone.
- Decent work and economic growth.
Industry, innovation and infrastructure.
- Reduced inequality.
- Sustainable cities and communities.
- Responsible consumption and production.
- Climate action.
- Life below water.
- Life on land.
- Peace, justice and strong institutions.
- Partnership to acheive the goal.
So having read this, which do you think you can fit in so as to make it your goal to making our world a better place.