How often do you eat boiled egg?
How many can you consume in a day?
The human body is different and we all react differently to different food depending on how our body system is built. Health-wise you know eating boiled egg is good when taken with moderation because it provides our body with an adequate protein but you know too much of it can be health threatening.
Medically, excessive consumption of boiled egg can lead to an elevated level of cholesterol in the body. Eggs you know can authomatically heat your body from within so it is adviced to consume atleast just one egg a day. There is a certain age you will get to, you will stop consuming eggs, so before then, why not just enjoy your egg and its health benefits before you get old.
Different people and their different methods of boiling egg. Boiling eggs is not equivalent to cooking beans because if you overheat the poor egg, you simply denature the protein in the egg and you will findout that the protein leave of the egg has been taken away while you were over boiling your egg. When boiling your egg, be time conscious so you dont get to denature your egg.
Frequent eating of 2 boiled eggs can increase the formation of TMAO which is known as trimethylamine N-oxide. This os a chemical that is linked to an increased risk of having stroke or an heart attack.
Do you know that 1 large boiled egg contains about 77 calories which also contains vitamin A, B5, B12, D, E, K, B6 and also contains Folate, Phosphorus, Calcium, Zinc, 6g of protein and 5g of healthy fat.
Hard boiled eggs are known to be lowin calories. They have high source of protein and vitamins and other antioxidants like choline, lutein and zeatanthin.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF EATING EGG EVERYDAY.
- Eating egg regularly is very beneficial for the eyes. It aids vision. Eggs contain two powerful antioxidants – lutein and zeaxanthin. These antioxidants assemble in the retina of the eyes. The risk of the two most common eye disorders, cataracts, and macular degeneration can be reduced. Eggs are also high in vitamin A. Deficiency of vitamin A is known to be the most common cause of blindness in the world.
- Eggs contains good and quality protein.
- Eating egg also reduced or lowers the risk of having any heart disease.
- It contains Omega-3 fatty acid which is equally found in fish. So if you couldnt eat fish, why not just eat egg.
- It helps in the functionality of the brain.
- Takes in the essenyial minerals like iron, zinc, phosphorus which are present in eggs in great amount.
- Eating egg raises good cholesterol. You know we have good and bad cholesterol. Egg helps to increase the High density lipoprotein(HDL) which we all know to be a good cholesterol.
- It also prevents the loss of hair thereby allowing the growth of hair.
- Helps to overcome anemia.
- Equally good for your diet.
- For the ladies, eating eggs prevents breast cancer.
- It enables proper circulation Of blood
So if you rarely eat egg, then you should start now!!! so you can partake in the health benefits listed above.