MY PERIOD AND I.
When a lady is on her period, a whole lot of things happens to her. If you are a guy, dont say you are not a lady, you still need to know some things about a lady’s period so you can know how to understand and relate with your woman someday.
Period usually last about 5days but for some it can last longer or even shorter depending on her body. Some girls on their period are like;
1. They crave more for food, they eat alot than normal.
2. Avoid going out, always indoors for the first days of her period.
3. They lost appetite completely.
4. They like hangingout with friends.
5. Some are just extremly paranoid.
And all these at normal, just know yourself.
6. Some enjoys exercising.
Most ladies get their first period around the age of 12 while some could be 10-15years which is OK too. Most of the time a lady gets her period about 2years after her breast starts developing. All this happens during puberty.
During the period, it may look like you are loosing a lot of blood, but a girl usually loses only a few tablespoon of blood during this period. For some, it drops like a rain drop while some drops like a flowing river.
What does a lady use during her period?
- Period underwear
- Period cup.
All these absorbs and collect the blood and tissues that comes out of her vagina during her period.
Some girls needs to Change their pad, tampon or menstrual cup about 3-6 times a day. Depending on how heavy her period is!!
Do you know that you can get pregnant even during your period?
Do you know your period changes throughout your life?
Do you know that the period you get while on pills is not a true period?
When can a lady stop seeing her period?
When she reaches her menopause at age 45 to 55, her period stops permanently and also when she is pregnant.
There is something they call PMS, (pre-menstral syndrome). During this period, a lady has an emotional and physical symptoms that happens before or during her period.
DEALING WITH CRAMPS. How do you deal with cramps?
1. Take a pain relieve if the cramps is intense.
2. A warm heating pad on your stomach will do.
3. A cold bath too is awesome.
4. Do a little stretching (exercise).
SYMPTOMS THAT YOUR PERIOD IS COMMING.
1. Mood swings: During this period you tend to have series of mood swings which is normal.
2. Anxiety: Dont panic, anxiety is just for some time.
4. Acnes: you will start seeing some pimples on your face but after your period, it all goes away.
7. Tender breast.
8. Muscle aches.
10. Abdominal cramps
They go away after the first few days of your period. So endure and be proud to a lady because it Is not easy. Celebrate every lady you know!!