MISTAKES YOU MAKE BEFORE HAVING SEX.
There are lots of mistakes you make before and even after having sex but you dont seem to note them, but now, you should; dont say “i have not even had sex before, instead learn these and get prepared because someday you will. You know no knowledge is wasted!!
1. DONT HYPE YOURSELF: It‘s sex and not the golden globes. Yes, sex is fun and arousing but don’t over hype yourself when it comes to sex. When you start hyping yourself up, you can easily develop anxiety and well then you may not perform as well as you hoped to thereby dissapointing yourself and your partner. Billions of people have had sex before you and billions will after you do take your time and dont over hype your sexual life.
2. HAVING LOW EXPECTATIONS: If you want to know how to prepare for sex, this is an important tool and factor to consider. Do not expect all sex to be mind blowing. I know it is supposed to be mind blowing but do not place expectations on people regarding the quality of sex. Sex is very subjective so what you think is arousing might not be to your partner. What turns you on might be a big turn off for your partner. You always expect the other person to rock your world but sometimes that is not the case. It’s good to have a standard and know what you like, but if you are sleeping with the person for the very first time, it probably will not end up exactly how you thought or expect it to be. That is why there is a second and a third time to hookup.
3. HYGIENE IS IMPORTANT: I know when you were younger you did not like to wash your hands after going to urinate, but the amazing thing is that you are not a kid anymore. Washing your hand is very cool, taking a shower is even cooler. People like being around clean peopl. Do you know that people like having sex with clean people. You know sex itself can be very dirty, so you should try you best to keep yourself clean. So just take sometime to have your shower, and scrub all your nooks and crannies before having sex even after having it.
4. ALWAYS HAVE AN EXTRA CONDOM: Whether you’re a girl or a guy, just ensure you bring an extra condom, you never know what the other person is thinking, or maybe they ran out but no worries you came prepared. Always have a condom in your wallet or bag for a moment like these or if you end up having some random/spontaneous sex. When figuring out how to prepare for sex, this is top on the list. You never can tell.
5. BE PREDICTIVE: If you going on a date, try to predict when you may likely have sex. That way you can quickly run into the bathroom or sneak lubricant into your bag. Yeah, that’s called planning ahead of time to avoid stories that touches the heart. Be very sensitive and predictive.
6. DRESS RIGHTLY: I know you want to wear your 100-button shirt, however now is not the time. Really, it’s bad timing. If you’re going to have sex, don’t wear cloths that are difficult to take off and on. Try to Wear something sleeky and sexy and easily accessible.That means not wearing an excessive amount of buttons, claps or zippers. Keep it easy to slid on and off. Also wear something sexy underneath your outfit as opposed to the underwear you wear to the gym. Always be prepared.
7. VISIT THE BATHROOM BEFORE SEX: If you know you are going to be having sex, go to the bathroom beforehand and make sure you are smelling well, not sweaty and stale. If not, try and apply some body sprays so you can atleast smell nice.Your partner will appreciate it when they’re making their way down south to the promised land😋😋😋 with you smelling like a vanilla icecream.
Also read: TIPS TO ENJOYING QUALITY SEX.
8. ALWAYS TURN-OFF YOUR PHONE: No one want their phone to be a disturbance during sex, because it will ruin your concentration. Sex is intimate and should be experienced in the moment full attention. Remove any distraction be it facebook, instagram, whasap etc they can all wait till when you are done. If possible put it in a flight mode cos there are some calls that you simply can not ignore.
9. ALWAYS TIE YOUR HAIR UP: If you happen to have longer hair or u braided your hair as a lady just put it in a bun. No one wants to suffocate on a global of hair while having sex or having to remove strands of hair from their mouth, it’s off the mood and a form of distraction. Yes, your hair is sexy, we know, I am not saying it is not but it’s sexy on you and not in their mouth. You can simply wear a wig cap like to cover the hair completely. Try to avoid any form.of distractions, very important.
10. MIND WHAT YOU EAT: There are certain food that can actually make you taste sweet. So stick to fruits such as Cranberries, Pineapple, Lemon and Apple. They will make your cum taste sweet as opposed to bitter. Food that will not do you justice are Red meat, Onion, Garlic, Asparagus, Cabbage and Alcohol so please avoid them so you can enjoy your partner and Vice versa.
Drop your comment and ideas!