Hey ladies, have you ever admired a guy or crushed on a guy to the point you just feel like asking him out? Well it happens and trust me, you are not crazy. Do you think it is proper? Well for some it is, while to some it is not.
A song says ” if you love somebody, walk up to him and tell him that you love him. What is the worst thing that can happen? Him saying “No”? Dont push it, move on. If he says No, don’t feel bad OK!!
Do you know that some guys are just too shy to even ask a girl that they like out and this is because they are afraid of getting a NO from the girl. So when a lady do the asking, all of these fears Will eradicate completely. So ladies what do you think?
Yes it is ok for a girl to ask a guy out. Some guys infact like it when it is the lady that makes the move. Men love their women confident and finds them sexy. You know every guy have his spec, for some guys, this could be a great turn off and some a great turn on. But guys don’t see as less a woman, she is just expressing her feelings for you since you can’t even man-up.
Randomly 61% of guys says YES and 31% says NO to the idea of girls asking guys out. Its not her fault to fall in love with you. Thoughsome girls can be crazily possessive do a guy that is not yours.
If you like someone, you should ask them out whether you are a guy or a girl. We are all humans. Apart from the equal opportunities known, girls should ask guys out to save themselves the stress of sitting around and waiting for him to make the first move. And you know some guys won’t even make any move and you know that guys don’t always get subtlety.
REASONS WHY GIRLS SHOULD ASK A GUY OUT.
- Some guys want you to ask them out on a date.
- What if the guy is too shy to ask you out but you know he likes you. You and i know that a shy guy might never make a move so if you feel you like him, just do the asking.
- It makes you feel so sexy and confident. Take charge of what you want.
- What is the worst thing that can happen? He says NO, well you will be fine.
TIPS FOR ASKING A GUY OUT.
- Always check up on him but dont bug him.
- Give him his privacy, don’t be allover him like a wrapper, it irritates him.
- Never ask you friends to ask him out on your behalf.
- When you finally meet up with him, start with a little but meaningful talk.
- Set low expectations. Remain hopeful but not overly excited.
- Take him out for a date, buy him lunch or a drink or even coffee.
- Invite him over to your place and watch movies together.
- Always compliment him when necessary.
- Try as much as possible to encourage him and support him in the best way you can.
- Ask him out on a group date and have fun with him.