FEARS AND FRUSTRATION.
Fears and Frustration is an experience you must have gone through in one way or the other. FEAR is an unpleasant emotion that is causef by the threats of danger, pain or even harm. You know fear has the most powerful and strong effect on your body and mind.
You know fear is an emotion which is perceived when there is danger or any form of threat that might cause you to want to flee, hide or tremble from a perceived traumatic events.
Also read: FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN.
Fear can sometimes seem as tho you are surprise in terms of threat expression you give when you are afraid. The facial expression of fear is often misplaced with surprised expression. You know there is a facial expression for fear? See this!!
WHAT CAN TRIGGERS YOUR FEARS?
- REJECTION FROM FRIENDS OR SOCIAL GATHERING.
- WILD ANIMALS/INSECT.
- DEATH AND DYING.
SIGNS OF YOU BEING AFRAID INCLUDE;
- You find it hard to concentrate properly.
- You get dry mouth and you cant eat well.
- You find out you sweat heavily.
- Coldness and shortness of breathe.
- Tightening of your muscles.
FRUSTRATION is a feeling of being upset or annoyed at things or someone as a result of being unable to change or acheive something you have always wanted to achieve. Your uncertainity and insecurities can cause you to be frustrated.
Alot of things can make you frustrated uncessarilly and son of it could be because of;
- Your financial situation, that moment when you are broke and you are seriously in need of funds to startup a business or even funds to survive with. You will just become frustrated by this alone.
- Your state of health can cayse you to be frustrated also.
- Emotional challenges too can cause you to be frustrated, even emotional loss or difficulty is part.
- Stagnation too can cause you to be frustrated.
- Loss of your job, this can be very frustrating.
- Even for some, this COVID-19 alone is a cause for their frustrations, because the lockdown locked alot from them.
SIGNS OF FRUSTRATION.
- You get angry at every little thing.
- You find out you already gave up.
- You loose your self-esteem.
- Your self- confidence becomes zero.
- You feel sad and depression comes in.
- You find out you are already engaging in negative/addictive and destructive behaviors like becoming a drug addict, lazying about, becoming a drunkard e.t.c.
HOW DO YOU OVERCOME YOUR FEARS AND FRUSTRATION?
- Face your fears and frustrations.
- Accept them and believe you can conquer them.
- Talk to someone you trust about it.
- Make changes to help you reduce your anger and frustrations.
- Eat well.
- Exercise well.
- Avoid alcohol or drink moderately.
- Learn more about your fears and frustrations.
Don’t forget to pray.
- Believe all will be well