Do you have friends and still feel empty?
Loneliness can cause you to feel empty, alone and unwanted. Do you know that if you are lonely, you often crave for attention from other people Even if they surrounds you.
Have you gone out your friends and still feel like you are on an island? You feel like you were ignored, isolated or rejected or you feel like your friend is not carrying you along. That Is the feeling of loneliness.
You can be in a relationship and still fill lonely, you can have a family and still feel left out. Try to reconnect so you won’t cause yourself an untimely death.
When you are lonely, you feel isolated, sad and disconnected from people surrounding you. Most times it is no their fault, but yours. You tend to ignore somethings, you dont know the value of what you have until you lose it.
Loneliness is a feeling of not being connected or accepted by people around you. When ever you feel lonely, you feel really bad, sad and unhappy.
Just as how smokers of cigarettes are liable to die young, lonely people are 50% more liable to die prematurely than those with healthy social relationship with others. Loneliness can be very deadly.
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE LONELY
1. You spend more time on social media (you spend more time with your phone).
2. You spend more time taking your bath.
3. Your affinity for material things is high.
4. You consistentky make mountain out of molehills.
5. You are always tired.
6. You spend more time with other lonely people.
7. You forget easily.
8. You don’t belong to any club.
9. You always act too fast.
10. You don’t talk to people nor do you hold your connections tightly.
HOW DO YOU FIGHT LONELINESS?
1. You must open up to people. Tell them you are lonely.
2. Believe that you are not alone.
3. Always ask questions.
4. Join a club or a group.
5. Always try to reconnect with friends.
6. Learn to appreciate yourself and others arround you.
7. Performance anonymous act of kindness.
8. Give back to the community.
9. Be creative, always write down things and draw also so you wont feel isolated or sad.
10. Get yourself a pet.