Are you feeling bored in your relationship? Do you think it is worth saving or should you just breakup? Do you think you can reignite the passion again? Yes you can!!!
Every relationship will get boring after you have been with your partner for years, you tend to feel like you dont know what exactly you want in that relationship.
Love is not a feeling, it is a commitment, you should learn to be committed to your partner everyday, physically and emotionally. It is difficult, yes i know but it is not always about laugh, smiles and fun.
People tend to quit when the relationship stop being fun or intresting, then they go for someone else because the “spark is gone”. No it shouldn’t be, that is not how it works, you should love unconditionally. Mind you, this is not Hollywood but “real life”.
A relationship can go through a period of fun and excitement so will it go through a period of stagnation and boredom. It now depends on the two parties, if they want to save the relationship or just “Quit”.
It’s typical to feel bored in a long-term relationship, as you go about your daily lives. But that doesn’t mean you have to get stuck there. Do you know that avoiding boredom is simply about making an effort to keep your relationship fresh, avoiding complacency, and avoiding getting tired of your partner despite the fact you’re very much together.
- WHAT EXACTLY MAKES YOUR RELATIONSHIP BORIN?
- 1. When you get too comfortable around your partner.
- 2. Giving up on your personal goals.
- 3. Focusing only on one aspect of sex which can be very boring.
- 4. Forgetting to flirt with your partner.
- 5. Spending every moment with your partner.
- 6. Stop assuming things are going well with you two.
- 7. Never having any form of Arguments can be very boring. Attimes, you and your partner should shout at each other, then appologize….winks.
- 8. Always getting glued on your phone, allowing social media to take charge of your relationship, this can cause deep disconnections between you two. There is time to everything my darling.
HOW DO YOU FIX A BORIN RELATIONSHIP?
1. Talk with your partner, tell him/her your biggest “turn off’s and on’s. Also know his/her’s.
2. You not should be PROACTIVE and creative.
3. Arrange for an uninterrupted dates, spend few nights together and enjoy your full privacy to explore.
4. Flirt with your partner, dont be too serious.
5. Have a change of scenery of your sex life, if you only have sex in the bed room, why not try the living room, kitchen, bathroom, shower or inside the car….winks. Get silly with your partner.
6. Watch porn together.
7. Send sexy and romantic messages to your partner.
8. Dont forget to give your partner gifts, and always appreciate him/her.
9. Share your fantasies together.
10. Play with each other, get busy and always cherish your moments together because it matters.
Please drop your comments and ideas, lets rub minds together.