Hugging simply means an affectionate close embrace with someone. Hugging is a way of expressing your self in a way words cannot. It is very important you emulate the habit of hugging someone today. Ladies especially needs more hugs, you know why? It makes you more beautiful and sexy!!
You know hugs makes you happier, relaxed and happier, it equally improves your relationship with someone. It has to be a good hug! If you know what I mean? I mean a hug that has to last for at least 20seconds. How often do you hug? Hugging is a simple excersise that you must carry out inorder to stay healthy.
Have you ever hugged someone and felt safer with that person, that feeling of ” nothing can hurt me” or have you hugged someone closely to the point of feeling their heart beat? You really need to!
Hugs are actually so underrated especially those hugs thay are so tight, you can literally feel the other person heartbeat and for a moment, everything feels so calm and safe like nothing can hurt you.
Do you know that during a hug, you release an hormones called oxytocin, this hormones relaxed you and lowers your anxiety level. It can also lower your blood pressure and reduce the stress hormones Norepinephrine. So always give and get a good and long hugs which is good for your heart.
Always get a good hug, it is the fastest way to get oxytocin flowing in your body. When you are anxious, scared, or worried, why not hug someone today! Hugging enable you to get quality sleep.
WHY SHOULD YOU HUG?
1. It builds trust.
2. It builds good sense of safety.
3. It helps with open and honest communications.
4. It boost you oxytocin level
5. It heals the feelings of loneliness, isolation and anger.
6. It elevates your mood.
7. It reduced your blood pressure.
8. It helps you communicate your feelings in a way words cant.
9. It imporoves your physical performance.
10. It might make you less nervous to speak In public.
11. It lowers your cortisol levels.
Have you hugged today? If no, please do!!