ARE YOU READY?
What comes to your mind when asked ” are you ready? Marriage? Family? Relationship? Or what? 🤷 A race? Or a journey?
Even couples plan before getting married not to talk about getting pregnant nor giving birth. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Don’t even start what you cannot finish, take you time.
Being prepared means to be ready. Have you ever prepared for an exam or a competition? You could imagine how tensed you must have been even if you prepared so hard.
Being prepared implies that you must have taken some necessary steps To confront a particular situation. You feel ready when you have done some preparatory work. You feel very confident of yourself if you are ready. Readiness builds more confidence.
Sometimes, you Venture into certain things which within you, you know you are not ready! Some of you go into relationships and career without proper planning and preparedness and after everything, you end up with heartbreaks.
To be prepared is not the same as to be ready!
To prepare is to make ready for a specific future purpose while to be ready is to make prepared for actions.
You have to be prepared and also be ready too.
Be sure you are ready before you start!!
When you are ready, you must learn to speak up. Also you must understand that “being ready” is very different from “feeling ready”
Most of you will never feel ready to start up something and you think you are ready? No!!
Get ready and plan positively.
HOW DO YOU GET READY?
1. PROPER PLANNING: As a person, you need to always have a proper plan inorder not to fail. This factor is very essential while trying to get ready. If you don’t fail to plan, you plan to fail.
2. PREPARE: how prepared are you? Are you sure you are ready for this? Ask you self this questions. After planning, you prepare.
3. PERFORM: After proper planning, you prepare before performing. Follow procedures, it is very important you plan to perform well.
4. BE CONFIDENT: How confident are you on yourself? Being and feeling ready, you must be very confident. Confidence goes a long way to making you stand tall.
5. BE OPEN TO CORRECTIONS: Be open to feedback from your colleagues and superiors. Dont feel bad if being scolded.
6. BE OPEN TO CHALLENGES: challenges will come, get ready and know how to deal with them.
7. MASTER THE SKILL OF TIME MANAGEMENT: Manage your time properly because time waits for no man.
8. HAVE A TEAM SPIRIT.
9. ALWAYS BE READY TO WORK: Get a jump on everyday task don’t stop working hard.
10. ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE
11. PREPARE FINANCIALLY
12.PRACTICE SELF LOVE AND CARE: Do you love your self? If No, you had better love your self first before trying to do anything. Loving yourself alone can make you super ready.
13.FOCUS ON THE LIGHT:
14. HAVE AN INSPIRATION: Get a mentor who could be your source of inspiration, have a positive motivation and drive. Also moltivate yourself.
Pls don’t forget to drop your comments!!