WHAT HAPPENED DURING MALLAM ABBA KYARI’S BURIAl?
After hearing of the death of the chief of staff to our president ,His burial was commenced that same yesterday and alot of things went wrong. I should be listing these things briefly ;
1. They all broke the lockdown rule by flying from Abuja to lagos.
2. The deceased was treated privately at first cardiology in ikoyi, despite isolating other positive members of the public in the isolation center.
3. They flew his COVID-19 positive body back to Abuja for burial.
4. His body was released for burial contrary to what Lai Mohammed said that ” COVID-19 dead bodies cannot be released for burial.
5.Then almost 500 – 1000 people gathered for his burial effectively breaking all Federal Government rule that not more than 20 or even 50people can gather at a point in time.
6- They dug a shallow grave for his body to be buried in the centre of town, Gudu cemetery.
7. Some neither wore the nose mask or any other PPE especially the gravediggers.
8. Some workers in PPE were seen touching their faces and glasses after touching the body of the deceased.
9. His body was buried In all white traditional attire.There was no form of protection for the people nor its environment.
10.Finally, there was no accounting for planning that everyone at the Burlington must self isolate for 14 days after the burial.
Do you feel that this things shouldnt be considered?
For safety purpose, the NCDC needs to look into this broken rules…….
My name is mercysmile, and am just trying to make a common sense.