Sleep you all know is a naturally recurring state of mind and body, characterized by altered consciousness, relatively inhibited sensory activity, reduced muscle activity and inhibition of nearly all
Sleep is very essential such as how food is to our body. Some of you snore while sleeping, and you wonder why? Well snoring can occur due to some factors. Like Excess fat in the body which can cause you to snore like forever *winks*, Also your positioning while sleeping ( sleeping facing your stomach to the ground or sleeping facing the heavens🤣 ) Which do you think? some snore and sing while sleeping while some snore and talk. Do you snore and modulate? Very funny🤣🤣🤣🤣.
The question now is ” how often do you sleep “?
Some of you dont even sleep at all why?. Some of you sleep for 5hours thinking its enough, my dear it is not enough out of 24-hours. The body’s ability to function decals if sleep isn’t in the range of 7-8-hours per night.
TIPS THAT HELPS YOU FALL SLEEP QUICKLY.
1. Get on a schedule.
2. Do not look at your clock.
3. Avoid Naps during the day.
4. Don’t consume caffeine late in the day.
5. Don’t drink Alcohol.
6. What what you eat, and when you eat.
7. Practice your Yoga,medidate and be mindful.
EFFECTS OF SLEEP
Sleep affects the processes that keep your heart and blood vessels healthy including your blood sugar and blood pressure.It also plays a viral role in your body’s ability to heal and repair.
You cannot talk about sleep without talking about the major disorders involved In sleeping. They includes;
1. Insomnia: A sleeping disorder that is known for its symptoms of unrest and the inability to sleep.
2. Restless leg syndrome: Restless legs syndrome typically occurs while sitting or lying down. It generally worsens with age and can disrupt sleep.
3. Narcolepsy: This is a disorder charaterized by a sudden and uncontrollable attacks of deep sleep, often brief, sometimes accompanied by paralysis and hallucination.
4. Sleep Apnea: This is a brief interruptions of breathing during sleep.
5. REM sleep behavior disorder: Rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder or REM behavior disorder (RBD) is a sleep disorder (more specifically a parasomnia) in which people act out their dreams. It involves abnormal behavior during the sleep phase.
If you notice any of this disorders, I would advice we seek for medical attention so as not to have a cardiovascular attack.