MR. RIGHT AND MR. WRONG.
Before searching for this Mr. Right, ask your self “Am I even right for him”? Many ladies search for Mr. Right and may even think they have found him! But the problem is he may be “right” for someone else and “wrong” for you.You’re dating a guy and it’s going well, but deep down you know he’s not “The One.” You could end things, go back to being single, but it’s so much easier to stay. Which can be a very Big mistake! If you really want to find Mr. Right, then you’re going to have to break up with Mr. Wrong.
You get scared of being single that you would rather pass time with Mr. Wrong thinking Mr.Right would come. Well Mr Right won’t hit on you if you are already taken. Some ladies feel they can turn Mr. Wrong to thier Mr. Right? Ladies its not possible. Let us get realistic here.
Ladies, If you ever want to be with Mr. Right, you have to break up with Mr. Wrong because the longer you are with Mr. Wrong, the longer you will have to wait for the right one.
Unhealthy relationships sets you back, so why not DATE RIGHT ?
Get over Mr. Wrong once you finally breakup with him, don’t pity him. Because being in a bad relationship is not better than being single. If you really want True love, Get it.
HOW DO I KNOW IF HE’S MR. WRONG ?
1. He doesn’t listen to you.
2. He cheats on you and when you catch him, he pleads for forgiveness and still cheat again and again.
3. He tries to isolate you.
4. He doesn’t seem to trust you.
5. He is alway grumpy and takes advantage of you.
6. He checks out other ladies in front of you.
7. He hits you.
8. He tries to pressure you into a physical relationship before you are even ready.
9. He disrespects you.
HOW DO I KNOW HE’S MR. RIGHT ?
1. He puts you first
2. He wants your relationship out in the open.
3. He may not be perfect but he’s perfect for you.
4. He Is very sensitive to your emotions.
5. He values you more,
6. He doesn’t cling to his Ex…..unlike MR. WRONG.
7. He will never take advantage of you.
8. He doesn’t possess the qualities listed above for Mr. Wrong.
Drop your comments and contribution below!