HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN FACE MASK.
The president has made the usage of face mask very compulsory especially in Lagos state, Ogun state and Abuja. Why not use this opportunity to learn how to make your personal face mask? You could still produce more and sell them to earn you some cash.
While using this mask, ensure you avoid crowded places, ensure to keep to every rule and regulations set aside for this partial lockdown.
FYI: On no occasion should you leave your house without a face mask, else you will face the consequences of the law. Dont use your self to endanger the lives of the lovely people around you. Stay healthy.😊
Hello Nigeria!! Lets get creative🤔😇
!!WHAT DO YOU NEED?
1. A plain material/ Ankara materia/ tightly knit cotton material (A scarf can work, the fabric should be big enough to fold several times and cover your nose and mouth.)
2. ✂ scissors.
3. Two rubber bands or hair tie.
4. Tape rule
- Cut the button of the materials of 7 to 8 inches off (cutting horizontally), so that you can have a strip of materials.
- Lay the material out flat in front of you, and turn it 90 degrees so that what used to be the bottom hem of the plain material (its usually double stitches) is facing left or right.
- Fold it frim the bottom to the middle, and from the top to the middle. Repeat this step a second time.
- Loop a rubber band or hair tie around each end (left and right), leaving a few inches of the fabric, so each side looks like a candy wrapper.
- Fold the excess materials over the band, with each side meeting in the middle, adding another layer to the mask.
- Lastly, put a band over each ear, making sure the materials fits properly to your face. The pressure on your face should keep the materia and rubber bands in place.