I lOVE HIM BUT HE DOESN’T LOVE ME BACK.
If I love him, I deserve to be loved back and it is important i know his true feelings for me so that i can start handling whatever prevails. … He uses me though i still love him: if my boyfriend borrows money without returning or steals from me, it’s a sure sign that he doesn’t love me.But why would he steal from me?
Why do i keep getting rejected over his love? Did I offend him? Is he even still attracted to me like before? These question keeps bothering me.*wink*
Ladies,our love is meant to be reciprocated.If he really loves you like he claim,let him prove it.Love is a 2way thing.Before going into any relationship,let’s endeavor to be sure we both are compactible.Compactibility is not complextion,it’s not peergroup,its qualities that connects you and your partner.Endeavor to know his/her love language……and his/her temperament before you conclude to settle in a relationship……Am i communicating?
IF you read these signs he doesn’t love you anymore from his behavior, spare yourself the pain and break it off.
- He ignores you:to him,its like you dont exist anymore.
- Lack of communication
- He avoids you totally
- He’s not involved in your life
- He’s very rude.
- He humiliates you in public
- He’s secretive
- He lies to you. But for now,lets talk about how to let go of someone who doesn’t love you
- Ask yourself how determkned you are to do this.
- Make list and refer to them often
- Believe that you will find another love
- Cut him off
- Believe that you are lovable.
- Get back on your feet.