WHAT IS COMMITMENT?
Commitment is dedication to a particular organization, cause, or belief, and a willingness to get involved.
People who are committed to an organization or effort truly believe that it is important, and they show up, follow through, and stick with it.
The more people who are committed to your organization, the greater the momentum you can generate to get the job done.
Making a commitment involves dedicating yourself to something, like a person or a cause. Before you make a commitment, think carefully. A commitment obligates you to do something. Some commitments are large, like marriage.
commitment is a promise or agreement to do something. An example of commitment is marriage and going into business with someone commitment is required.
Commitment grows when people:
- Work together
- Feel successful at what they do
- Make decisions together
- Work through conflicts
- Support one another’s leadership
- Have fun and play together
- Overcome obstacles
- Hold each other to high principles
- Appreciate and respect one another
- Challenge one another to take the next step
- Build relationships
- Experience a victory together
- Learn from mistakes and setback.
Let’s endeavour to be committed in all we do.